Saturday, January 21, 2012

Panasonic Low Carb Bread Machine

Baking Low Carb Bread in my Panasonic Automatic Bread Machine
I am having so much fun creating new recipes with my Panasonic bread maker.  Every couple of days I throw in the ingredients, add a new twist to my recipe and wait for the fresh baking bread smell to fill my kitchen.  Can't you just smell it now?  Yum!

I do believe adding raisins or dried cranberries, called cranraisins, is one of my favorite add ins.  Maybe cinnamon too.  Cinnamon raisin bread just can't be beat for toast in the morning.  Sorry if I'm making you hungry, but I think you're on the same page with me on this topic.


 So which size loaf do you want today?  Medium, large or extra large?  You can choose a different one each time. 
More information tomorrow.  Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment